Amalfi Coast: Hike, Boat & Kayak
Lace up your boots and set your eyes to the spectacular and sparkling Mediterranean horizon for this scenic multi-activity trip on the Amalfi Coast. Stroll through the lush Mulini and Ferriere valleys, say 'buongiorno' to local farmers along the 'Pathway of the Gods', hitch a ride on a boat to the glamorous island of Capri, and paddle to secluded beaches by kayak. There's no doubt about it: the Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful parts of Italy – nay, the world.
- Descend below the Naples’ streets to discover the famous catacombs, before indulging in a traditional pizza in one Naples' many eateries. Buon appetito!
- The ancient Roman town of Pompeii has been frozen in time under the shadow of the very volcano which destroyed it, Mount Vesuvius. Explore the vast ruins, including the House of the Faun and the Temple of Apollo, then ascend the volcano and explore hidden sulphuric vents with a specialist volcanology guide.
- Walk the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Sentiero degli Dei, one of the most scenic trails in the world
- Descend into the mysterious Valley of the Mills, where the canopy keeps the temperature pleasant throughout the summer months
- The island of Capri isn't just a lavish retreat for Roman emperors of the past and their modern day equivalents. Powerful cliff faces enclose secluded coves, grottos and spectacular Mediterranean scenery
- Sample delicious Neapolitan cuisine
- Believe the hype in glamorous Capri
- See shepherds tending their flocks on the walk to Pontone
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||8 days|
|Themes||Active Adventures, Explorer, Walking & Trekking|
|Category||Silver||The classic small group tour, with some included activities and staying at reasonably priced accommodation.|