Beautiful Bahamas Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Swimming with pigs on the famous Pig Island, is a popular addition to many Bahamas honeymoon itineraries.
- Andros Island is home to some great diving opportunities. From shallow water diving to blue hole dives. The third largest barrier reef in the world lies just off the coast of Andros!
- Surf the waves Great Guana Cay has to offer or simply relax on its stunning white sand beaches.
- Get the perfect Bahamas honeymoon photo with the native Rock Iguanas of Sandy Cay.
- Return flights
- 1x checked in bag per person
- Return shuttle transfers
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Island View Room
- All-inclusive meal plan
- Travel Insurance
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Any gratuities are at client’s discretion