Travel to Cuba and enjoy a relaxing week-long adventure while immersing yourself in the history, culture and natural beauty of this colourful Caribbean island. Cuba's imminent political and cultural change makes it something to experience now before it evolves. Wander through Havanaâs glittering colonial architecture, soak up the clear mountain air among Soroaâs vibrant mountain orchards, relax on Playa Anconâs vast white beaches and admire Trinidadâs unrivalled ambience. From old cars to fragrant cigars and with plenty of salsa in between, this trip has it all and is the perfect introduction to all things Cuban.
- A guided walking tour of Â Old Havana sheds lights on the difference between the lives of city and rural life in Cuba
- Take in all the colours and aromas of Soroa, the stunning valley area known as the 'rainbow of Cuba'
- Stroll along the rural dirt roads of Vinales as tractors, vintage cars and horse-drawn carriages pass you by
- A visit to the Che Guevara mausoleum and museum allows you to learn about the iconic Cuban revolutionary in the right contextTrinidad is a real Cuban treat â step back in time on its old-world streets, then hit some fine palm-flanked beaches
- Marvel at the unique architecture of Palacio del Valle in CienfuegosÂ
- Try your hand at traditional dance moves with an informal salsa lesson
- Be welcomed on a homestay with a friendly Cuban family
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||8 days|
|Themes||Explorer, Local Life, Once Upon a Time|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|