Best of Argentina & Brazil
Get a taste of the rhythms of Argentina and Brazil on this southern adventure journeying from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro, taking in the spectacular Iguazu Falls along the way. From tango to samba, Spanish to Portuguese, and Malbec wine to caipirinhas, these two countries are sure to have you enthralled in their passionate zest for life.
TRIP CHANGES FOR 2017:
The itinerary of this trip will change from 1 January 2017.
We regularly review feedback from past travellers and our local operations team. As a result of that process, we will be removing one included lunch.
- Buenos Aires offers an eclectic mix of European, Cosmopolitan and Latin flavours, as well as a booming cultural and nightlife scene. Explore the neighbourhoods of this lively, confident city on a full-day tour with a local guide
- Look for rainbows in the mist of the mighty Iguazu Falls from both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides, and visit a local indigenous community
- Gaze over the dazzling city, mountains and bay of Rio de Janeiro from the foot of the famous Christ the Redeemer statue
- Favelas may sit alongside mansions, but in the heaving metropolis of Rio, everyoneâs invited to the party. Immerse yourself in Brazilian culture, dance and music
- Visit Rio and see Brazilian culture and flamboyance at its best
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||7 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|