Best of Kenya & Tanzania Safari Escorted Tour
Kenya & Tanzania Safari Attractions
- The great wildebeest migration occurs in the Maasai Mara between July - October. Over 2 million animals migrate from the Serengeti National Park to the Maasai Mara, truly and incredible sight.
- Visit a local Maasai Village. There is an estimated 1 million Maasai living in Kenya and Tanzania.
- The famous tree climbing lions of Lake Manyara National Park are often seen sprawled in the branches of sausage trees. These big cats are a favourite for many tourists.
- Explore the diverse landscapes of Ngorongoro as you descend 2,000 feet into the crater. This region features, forests, swamps, lakes, grasslands and sand dunes.
Best time to visit:
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport or border
- All safari transport and game drives in Kenya & Tanzania will be in 4x4 safari vehicles (with seven window seats) with an English speaking driver-guide on shared basis All Airport transfers in Kenya and travel between Kenya and Tanzania may be in coach or safari bus
- Maximum of 7 passengers per vehicle
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- ½ litre bottle mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Return flights & taxes to Nairobi, which will be priced on application
- Visa for Kenya & Tanzania
- Driver-guide gratuities, drinks, dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Proof of adequate Travel Insurance and a Yellow Fever Passport MUST be provided before departure