Best of Mexico
Cheers a margarita glass to the vivacious beauty and fiery flavours of Mexico. Discover the culture and landscapes of this fascinating country on a trip that takes you from Mexico City to Playa del Carmen – with a spattering of enticing stops along the way. Discover Maya history and culture at the incredible Chichen Itza ruins and visit Indigenous communities near the charming San Cristobal de las Casas. Indulge in a feast of delicious local food, with a chance to learn some cooking skills of your own. And snorkel in the brilliant Caribbean waters, laze on white sands and stroll through lively marketplaces. Waterfalls and mountains await you, and a host of museums, churches and archaeological sites give you a taste of Mexico’s rich cultural heritage.
- This is one of our most comprehensive adventures in Mexico, rich in historical and cultural highlights.
- Get up close and personal with the country's diverse heritage, from the magnificent Aztec temples of Teotihuacan to the brightly-dressed Maya folk of the hills of San Cristobal.
- There's something for everyone on this trip, whether you're a history buff, nature-lover or Epicurean.
- Compare Mexico City's heady street-food scene to the subtler fare found in Oaxaca.
- Your adventure culminates in rest and relaxation. The white sands and azure waters of Playa Del Carmen are the perfect excuse to extend your stay in Mexico.
- Swim in the crystal Caribbean waters
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||15 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|