Best of Thailand
Things to do:
- Walk among amazing creatures in the 'Ocean Walker' at SeaWorld, Bangkok.
- Get the perfect Thai souvenir from the stalls that line the street on Khao San Road. Meet the friendly locals and enjoy the laid back atmosphere.
- Enjoy a Jungle river canoe trip during your stay in Elephant Hills. See fascinating wildlife and beautiful limestone mountains
- Explore one of the world's oldest rainforests by foot and admire many different life forms.
- Go Scuba diving in Koh Phi Phi. This island is home to many world class dive sites such as Shark Point and Anemone Reef.
- Visit one of Phuket’s most important temples, Wat Chalong. Thousands come each year to see this beautifully decorated temple.
Best time to visit: November – April
- Transfers (for Bangkok, Krabi, Elephant Hills & Phuket)
- Excursions as listed for Elephant Hills
- Travel Insurance
- Ferry tickets
- Transfers from Krabi to Phi Phi to Phuket
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions not mentioned in itinerary