Thailand - Biking The South of Thailand Tour 10 Days
Southern Thailand features unique scenery not found elsewhere in the country. The landscape is dotted with limestone mountains, rubber plantations, rain forests, and long stretches of beach. Traveling by bicycle allows you to stop often, take photos, and immerse yourself in the beautiful scenery and local culture. Our ‘Biking the South of Thailand’ offers a mix of all of these as well as plenty of cultural exploration and relaxing time in the South’s pristine natural surroundings.
The journey starts from Bangkok with an overnight train ride to the town of Trang. Pedal off to the small town of Pak Meng, experiencing the local fishing villages, pine forests, and caves along the way. This first stretch of the cycling journey is a great introduction to the local life and culture of the area.
Continue to Krabi and Ao Lak. The area between these towns is filled with rubber plantations, one of Thailand’s most important exports. As you pedal along, get lost in the tranquility of the south as the passing plantations and distant limestone mountains fill your field of vision.
The second half of your journey takes you to Phang Nga Bay and Khao Sok National Park. Travel by boat through turquoise sea and to deserted islands from Phang Nga and ride through off-road trails of Khao Sok to come face-to-face with wild monkeys.
After exploring the mangroves, rain forests, and off road trails of chilled out Khao Sok, cycle to your final destination: Phuket. With white sandy beaches and warm blue water, Thailand’s largest island is a perfect place to relax after a week of cycling. Enjoy the beauty of southern Thailand from your bike seat as you pedal your way through the splendid scenery and local villages of the region.
Best Time to Travel
- English speaking biking guide.
- Transfer to / from by air-condition support vehicle.
- Accommodation in double / twin shared room as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- Drinks & Snacks.
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
- Boat tickets as indicated in itinerary.
- Bicycle & helmet hire.
- Bottled water.
- Visa for Thailand. Please assure to obtain Visas before departure.
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels' porters
- All air tickets with airport taxes.
- Maps and navigation aids.
- Accident and travel insurance.
- Any services non-mentioned in the itinerary.