Borneo Honeymoon Tour
- Get the perfect Borneo honeymoon souvenir when your visit the vibrant central market.
- The Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre is a center established to provide rehabilitation to injured or orphaned Sun Bears.
- Cruise the Kelenanap Oxbow Lake, this area is a haven for animals and has a unique ecosystem.
- Take a tour of the Gomantong Caves and learn about this intricate limestone system.
- Explore the rainforest area of Danum Valley, home to one of the most complex ecosystems in the world.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room in selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking local guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned Minivan vehicle
- Legislation requires a Guide from 7+ people.
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance (must include helicopter evacuation for Malaysia)
- Visa for Malaysia
- Camera/video entrance fees