Breath-taking Barbados Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Harrison's Cave is one of Barbados' greatest wonders, it is an extensive underground cave stream system. Journey through these caves by tram, this is an experience you will never forget.
- Flower Forest is the perfect place for a romantic stroll on your Barbados honeymoon. This is a horticultural park and popular tourist attraction, known for its beautiful flowering plants and tropical trees.
- Watch the sun set together on Miami Beach. This is a popular beach on the South Coast of the island, it boasts calm waters and incredible views, the ultimate romantic setting.
- Visit the Barbados Museum & Historical Society in Bridgetown and learn about the islands fascinating past.
Best time to visit:
- 1 x checked in bag per person
- Return transfers
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Studio, Self-Catering
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities at client’s discretion