Cambodia - Cambodia In Depth Tour 11 Days
Siem Reap is the base for exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, the ancient capital of the Khmer Empire. Start with a visit to the Roluos Group, the oldest temples in the region including Preak Ko, Ba Kong and Lo Lei.
Visit Angkor Thom's famous South Gate where you will take an elephant ride to Bayon Temple which depicts intricate scenes of traditional Cambodian life.
Explore the sights of the capital in a traditional Cyclo. A leisurely tour will take you to Phnom Penh’s main sights including the Royal Palace, National Museum, Wat Phnom and an insightful but moving visit to the Tuol Sleng genocide museum.
BEGINS SIEM REAP/ENDS PHNOM PENH
SIEM REAP -BATTAMBANG - PHNOM PENH - COUNTRYSIDE - PHNOM PENH - SIHANOUKVILLE - PHNOM PENH
Best Time to Travel
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room in selected hotels
- Meals as per itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking local guide (for other languages supplements apply), except during the Sihanoukville beach stay which is unescorted
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private airc-onditioned vehicle unless stated otherwise
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Boat trip as indicated in the itinerary
- Daily drinking water and cold towels
- Visa for Cambodia (Visa issued on arrival for most nationalities, $20/pax, please bring 1 passport photo).
- Other meals than mentioned
- International and Domestic Flights
- Camera/video, entrance fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc)
- Travel insurance including recommended helicopter evacuation for Cambodia
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above