Cambodia - Grand Tour of Cambodia 13 Days
Visit the opulent Royal Place, home to Cambodia's Royal family, and the National Museum, with its superb collection of Khmer art.
Kampong Cham - a former French trading post town and soak in the scenery of rural Cambodia as you drive past cashew nut plantations, rice fields, and traditional villages.
Sambor Prei Kuk, is a jungle-enclosed temple complex that receives very few tourists due to its remote location. However, a visit to these Pre-Angkorian ruins should not be missed. As you travel through the ruins on bike and foot, you will be awe-struck at the melding of architecture and nature, as the brick structures here blend seemlessly with the nature surrounding them.
BEGINS/ENDS PHNOM PENH
PHNOM PENH - KAMPONG CHAM - KRATIE - KAMPONG THOM - SIEM REAP - BATTAMBANG - KAMPONG CHHNANG - OUDONG - PHNOM PENH
Best Time to Travel
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room in selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking local guide (for other languages supplements apply) except for the Kep/Sihanoukville beach extensions which are unescorted
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle unless stated otherwise
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Daily drinking water and cold towels
- Visa for Cambodia (Visa issued on arrival for most nationalities, $20/pax, please bring 1 passport photo).
- Other meals than mentioned
- International Flights
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc)
- Travel insurance including recommended helicopter evacuation for Cambodia
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above