Canada's Cities and Glaciers
BEGINS CALGARY, ENDS VANCOUVER. CALGARY- BANFF NATIONAL PARK-CANMORE- LAKE LOUISE- JASPER NATIONAL PARK- CLEARWATER- VANCOUVER- VICTORIA. Note: This is a suggested self-drive itinerary, there are many options to extend your stay or alter your route. Please call and speak to our North American reservations specialists.
- Celebrate the Olympic legacy with a visit to Calgary’s Canada Olympic Park
- Discover the colorful stories of Calgary’s past at Fort Calgary
- Discover Banff National Park, Canada’s first national park
- Experience the alpine wonders and dramatic color of Lake Louise
- Touch ancient ice on the Icefields Parkway
- Travel the Yellowhead Highway, once the secret trail
- Pass Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rocky Mountains
- Follow the mighty Fraser and Thompson Rivers into the interior of British Columbia
- Experience breathtaking scenery in and around Vancouver
- Submerge yourself in floral splendor at Victoria’s Butchart Gardens
The lead-in tour price includes international flights to and from your departure city. A Compact 2 door car with fully inclusive insurance and accommodation as stated, or similar. If no price is listed call us to price this itinerary for your preferred dates of travel.