Canada Escorted - Atlantic Maritimes Tour 12 Nights
HALIFAX - MONCTON - ST JOHN - ANNAPOLIS - HALIFAX - OAK ISLAND - CHARLOTTETOWN - PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND - BADDECK - CABBOT TRAIL - BADDECK - HALIFAX
Experience the Maritimes with its own way of life and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of countryside and city. Learn all about the Scottish, Acadian and Native heritage widely celebrated in the Atlantic Provinces.
Get a glimpse of Nova Scotia’s picturesque fishing villages, and see the rugged coastal landscapes along New Brunswick’s shores of the Bay of Fundy.
Experience magnificent vistas, thrilling adventures, charming villages and fascinating cities.
Highlights include Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton, Bras d’Or Lake, St. Andrews by-the Sea ,Oak Island and Cabot Trail.
- Provincial taxes and federal GST, less tour package rebate.
- Land transportation by modern coach.
- Experienced tour driver.
- First-class accommodation.
- Baggage handling (one piece per person).
- Sightseeing tour of Charlottedown.
- Sightseeing tour of Halifax (applicable for 10 days tour only).
- Ferry crossing from P.E.I. to Nova Scotia.
- Annapolis Valley - the land of Evangeline.
- Choice of Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic admission or walking tour.
- Hopewell Rocks.
- Confederation Bridge.
- English-speaking local Atlantic tour director throughout dressed in traditional kilt.
- Peggy's Cove and Lunnenburg visit.
- Grand Pre National Historic Site.
- Cape Breton Highlands National Park.
- P.E.I. National Park.
- Tour of the Fortress of Louisburg National Historic Site.
- Welcome reception.
- For the 7-day tour: 6 breakfasts,1 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Alexander Graham Bell Museum.
- Anne of Green Gables House.
- For the 10- day tour: 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 4 dinners.
- Lunenburg walking tour including Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic.
- Return flights which will be priced on enquire to ensure best rates.