Canada Escorted - Canadian Contrasts Tour 14 Nights
BEGIN TORONTO/END VANCOUVER
TORONTO - NIAGRA FALLS - OTTOWA - QUEBEC - MONTREAL - TORONTO - CALGARY - BANFF NATIONAL PARK / CANMORE - KAMLOOPS - WHISTLER - VANCOUVER
Discover a spirit of adventure that stretches from the cobbled colonial towns of Quebec to the unspoiled frontiers of British Columbia’s Pacific coast. You’ll journey through snow-fringed mountains, rolling ranchland and dramatic fjords to experience truly special Canadian moments.
Become a cultural explorer in vibrant cities and encounter romance on far frontiers where native tribesmen hunted and cowboys, trappers and prospectors forged new lives.
You’ll find wilderness adventures at the foot of Niagara Falls and on the back of glacial ice fields.
Unique excursions, unrivalled attractions and unforgettable memories all beckon.
- Provincial taxes and federal GST, less tour package rebate.
- Meals: 14 breakfast(s), 0 lunch(es), and 0 dinner(s).
- Experienced tour driver.
- Jonview tour director throughout.
- Moderate accomodation.
- Baggage handling (one piece per person).
- Canadian government air transportation tax (applicable only to air inclusive cost).
- Banff city tour.
- Calgary city tour.
- Montreal city tour.
- Ottawa city tour.
- Quebec city tour.
- Toronto city tour.
- Vancouver city tour.
- Niagara Falls excursion.
- Transportation by modern tour coach.
- Transfers between hotel and airport in Toronto and Calgary (applicable only to air-inclusive cost).
- Toronto/Calgary flight Day 8 on Westjet Airlines* Applicable only to air-inclusive cost.
- Return flights which will be priced on enquire to ensure best rates.