Canada Escorted - Rail And Cruise To The North 14 Nights
BEGIN CALGARY/END VANCOUVER
CALGARY - BANFF - ROCKY MOUNTAINEER/KAMLOOPS - VANCOUVER - VICTORIA EXCURSION - PORT OF VANCOUVER/ALASKAN CRUISE - INSIDE PASSAGE - ICY POINT STRAIT - HUBBARD GLACIER - PORT OF JEANEAU - PORT OF KETCHIKAN - INSIDE PASSAGE - VANCOUVER
The excitement of the Railways of the Rockies tour is combined with a journey of discovery on a 7-night cruise to the edge of the Arctic. Departing from Vancouver, the comfortable cruise ship travels northward along the Canadian Pacific coastline into the fjords and inlets of Alaska. The forested shores and towering glaciers provide an ever-changing landscape for the voyage. Shore excursions are available at anchor in Icy Point Strait and the ports of call in Juneau and Ketchikan Alaska before returning to the port of Vancouver.
The famous Rocky Mountaineer sightseeing train. Highlights of the trip include panoramic views of the Continental Divide, the Spiral Tunnels, the Kicking Horse Canyon, Rogers Pass and Craigellachie where the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway was driven.
The quiet majesty of the charming provincial capital of Victoria is revealed on a full-day tour. You will see exquisite 19th century architectural landmarks while experiencing this former British enclave’s lively atmosphere.
The historic Icy Strait Point where travelers have the unique opportunity to experience Tlingit culture, superior wildlife viewing opportunities and years of Alaskan history on optional excursions offered by Celebrity Cruises.
- Provincial taxes and federal GST, less tour package rebate.
- Experienced tour driver.
- First-class accommodation.
- Baggage handling (one piece per person).
- Banff city tour.
- Calgary city tour.
- Vancouver city tour.
- Full-day coach / ferry sightseeing tour to Victoria, including a visit to Butchart Gardens.
- Banff / Kamloops / Vancouver rail passage on the Rocky Mountaineer (RedLeaf Service).
- 7 breakfasts and 2 lunches; Full board starting with dinner on Day 8
- and ending with breakfast on Day 15.
- Tour director from Calgary to Vancouver (ending on Day 8).
- Transfer to cruise terminal on Day 8.
- Banff Gondola ride.
- Return flights which will be priced on enquire to ensure best rates.