Canada Escorted - Rocky Roundup Tour 10 Nights
VANCOUVER - VERNON - BANFF NATIONAL PARK - JASPER - JASPER NATIONAL PARK - PRINCE GEORGE - SMITHERS - PRINCE RUPERT - PORT HARDY (CRUISE) - VICTORIA - VANCOUVER
Discover the unrivaled natural wonder of breathtaking British Columbia and Alberta. You’ll experience beautiful ocean vistas, soaring mountain peaks, plunging valleys and crystal-clear lakes. Cruise the spectacular Inside Passage with its stunning coastlines and migrating whales. Explore the wild as you look to spy elk and moose in Canada’s most famous national park or walk on centuries-old glaciers at the Columbia Icefield. And famous Western hospitality is always at hand. Enjoy the cosmopolitan excitement of Vancouver, the lovely maritime feel of Victoria and the charms of resort towns Banff and Jasper. The Rocky Roundup has everything a traveller could wish for.
Vancouver highlights include - Stanley Park, English Bay, Gastown,Chinatown, Capilano Suspension Bridge and much more.
At the Columbia Icefield board a specially constructed Ice Explorer to ride on the surface of the ancient Athabasca Glacier.
A spectacular full-day cruise south along the coast of British Columbia to Vancouver Island. The famous Inside Passage is one of the most spectacular waterways in Canada.
- Experienced tour driver.
- Jonview tour director throughout.
- Moderate accomodation.
- Baggage handling (one piece per person).
- Vancouver city tour.
- Visit to Ksan Indian Village.
- Banff and Lake Louise region tour.
- Columbia Icefield Ice Explorer ride.
- Victoria tour.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- Transportation by modern tour coach.
- Prince Rupert orientation tour.
- Fort St. James National Historic Park.
- 14-day Rocky Roundup: 12 breakfasts.
- 11-day Rocky Roundup: 9 breakfasts.
- Prince Rupert to Port Hardy Inside Passage cruise.
- Butchart Gardens.
- Cruise through Gulf Islands.
- Return Flights to Vancouver which will be priced on enquiry to ensure the best fares.