Canada Escorted - Western Canada And The Inside Passage Tour 15 Nights
BEGIN CALGARY/END VANCOUVER
CALGARY - BANFF NATIONAL PARK - CANMORE - BANFF NATIONAL PARK - KAMLOOPS - WHISTLER - VANCOUVER - VANCOUVER (ALASKAN CRUISE) - INSIDE PASSAGE - ICY POINT STRAIT - HUBBARD GLACIER - PORT OF JUNEAU - PORT OF KETCHIKAN - INSIDE PASSAGE - VANCOUVER
The shared history of western Canada and Alaska is as intertwined and connected as their geographies, yet they endure and thrive as distinctive and unique cultures and destinations. Discover the iconic Rocky Mountain vistas of Banff, the stark beauty of the British Columbia interior and the magnificently developed Whistler village and metropolis of Vancouver. Board a fabulous cruising vessel and depart for the Alaskan wilds along the stunning Inside Passage. Watch the massive cliffs of ice move and shear off the Hubbard Glacier and explore the culturally rich communities of Juneau and Ketchikan. Arrive back in the welcome waters of Vancouver with a wealth of memories and a greater appreciation of the people and landscapes of western North America.
Tour the region around Banff amidst snow-capped peaks, sparkling glaciers and emerald green lakes and see landmark Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls and Tunnel Mountain.
One of the most famously beautiful passages in all the world - The Inside Passage. The gems of Alaska are laid open in a spellbinding vista, including rain forests, glaciers, fjords and white-capped peaks. Along the way it is common to view whales and sea lions at play along the coastlines.
Ketchikan - the ancestral home of the Tlingit tribe. Ketchikan also boasts the world's largest collection of totem poles you can explore, or visit the Saxman Native Village, Totem Bight and Totem Heritage Center.
- 8 (Day 2-9) Breakfasts.
- Provincial taxes and federal GST, less tour package rebate.
- Experienced tour driver.
- Moderate accomodation.
- Baggage handling (one piece per person).
- Sightseeing tour of Banff.
- Sightseeing tour of Calgary.
- Sightseeing tour of Vancouver.
- Transportation by modern tour coach.
- 7 night / 8 day cruise from Vancouver to the Hubbard Glacier, Alaska.
- Full board days 9 to 15 staring with dinner on Day 9.
- Assisted transfer from hotel to cruise terminal on Day 9.
- Jonview tour director Days 1 – 7.
- Return flights, which will be priced on enquiry to ensure the best fares.