Canada Fly Drive - Tides And Parks Of Atlantic Canada 19 Nights
HALIFAX - BRIDGEWATER - DIGBY - FREDERICTON - MONCTON - CHARLOTTETOWN - BADDECK - CORNER BROOK - GROS MORNE NATIONAL PARK - TWILLINGATE - GANDER - TERRA NOVA NATIONAL PARK - ST JOHN'S - SYDNEY - HALIFAX
This "Best of the East" adventure brings you a combination of the Atlantic provinces’ most magnificent vistas, thrilling adventures, charming villages and fascinating cities. You will begin in the maritime city of Halifax before traversing Nova Scotia’s picturesque fishing villages and rugged coastal landscapes to the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick. Highlights include Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton, the Bras d’Or Lake and Cabot Trail. Newfoundland’s magnificent coastline is the highlight of this energizing trip. You will seek out whales amid huge icebergs.
Explore the wilderness of Kejimkujik National Park along the centuries-old Mi’kmaq canoe routes or follow the hiking trails into its forested heartland Travel along the Annapolis Basin visiting relics of Anglo-French colonial rivalry.
Digby - When you take a Brier Island Whale and Seabird Cruise, you will join a scientific survey studying an area teeming with marine life (at additional cost).
Drive the Cabot Trail into the highlands of northern Cape Breton The trail runs past lochs and glens settled by Scottish Highlanders and along scenic coastlines settled by Acadians.
- A personalized roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily itinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized day-by-day routing maps.
- Accommodation for 19 night(s).
- HST (federal and provincial Maritime taxes), less tour package rebate.
- Ferry on Day 12: North Sydney, Nova Scotia to Channel-Port-aux-Basques, Newfoundland.
- Ferry on Day 19: Argentia, Newfoundland to North Sydney, Nova Scotia.
- Gros Morne National Park - independent wildlife viewing.
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise specified.
- Airport transfers.
- Ferry charges unless otherwise specified.
- Bridge tolls.
- Car rental, taxes and insurance.
- Return flights, which will be priced on enquiry to ensure the best fares.