Canada Fly Drive - Portraits And Wildlife Of Western Canada 14 Days
VANCOUVER - WHISTLER - WEST COAST WILDERNESS LODGE/PAINTED BOAT RESORT - SONORA RESORT - PARKSVILLE - EAGLE NOOK WILDERNESS RESORT - VICTORIA - VANCOUVER
Beginning in Vancouver, travel up to the picture-perfect village of Whistler along the scenic rail Sea-to-Sky Highway. In Whistler, enjoy a wildlife tour and see how the animals that have adapted to life around a bustling ski resort. Travel over your first system of ferries and highways to arrive at a northern Sunshine coast waterside wilderness resort. Crossing the Strait of Georgia, you experience both the gentle waters of Sonora Resort and after venturing across the heart of the island, the wave-beaten shoreline of the Pacific coastline and Eagle Nook Wilderness & Spa. After several days of kayaking, beach combing, hiking and other resort activities, you carry on to the civility of Victoria and a thrilling whale watching cruise before your Canadian wilderness adventure draws to a close.
Upon arrival at Whistler Village, the pedestrian squares and laneways offer a magnificent view of forested slopes and misty peaks in the distance. You embark on a fascinating bear watching tour of the local area.
Travel along the Sea-to-Sky highway before boarding a modern, comfortable ferry at Horseshoe Bay for a trip to Langdale on the Sunshine Coast.
Eagle Nook Wilderness Resort & Spa - a perfect retreat featuring exciting activities, comfortable accommodations and exquisite dining. Over the next two days, experience a variety of exciting and unique activities.
- A personalized roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily itinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized day-by-day routing maps.
- Provincial taxes and federal GST, less tour package rebate.
- Accommodation for 13 night(s).
- Ferry on Day 14: Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen.
- Ferry on Day 5: Horseshoe Bay to Langdale.
- Ferry on Day 7: Earl's Cove to Saltery Bay.
- Ferry on Day 7: Powell River to Comox.
- Day 2, Vancouver - Hop on / Hop off Trolley Tour.
- Scheduled transfers between Whistler and Vancouver.
- Water taxi transfers between Ucluelet and Eagle Nook Wilderness Resort.
- Whistler - 3-hour bear watching tour.
- Ucluelet - 4-hour marine wildlife tour.
- Victoria - 3-hour whalewatching by covered boat cruise.
- Use of Sonora Resort facilities: kayaks, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool, exercise equipment, hiking trails, movie theatre.
- Use of Eagle Nook Wilderness Resort & Spa facilities: hiking, beachcombing, kayaking and paddleboating.
- Water taxi transfer Campbell River to Sonora Resort and return.
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise stated.
- Airport transfers.
- Car rental, taxes and insurance.
- Return flights, which will be priced on enquiry to ensure the best fares.