Canada Fly Drive - The Wild West 20 Days
VANCOUVER - LAC LE JEUN - WEELS GRAY - PROVINCIAL PARK - JASPER - BANFF - BANFF NATIONAL PARK - PANORAMA - INVERMERE - NELSON - OSOYOOS - MANNING PROVINCIAL PARK - WHISTLER - POWELL RIVER - QUADRA ISLAND - PACIFIC RIM NATIONAL PARK - VICTORIA - VANCOUVER
Discover the fascinating landscapes and cultures on this 12 or 19 night itinerary that will take you through the backroads and off-the-beaten track to uncover the scenic treasures of Canada’s west coast and western interior. From the urban splendour of Vancouver, the trail leads to the picturesque tranquility of British Columbia’s and Alberta’s national parks. You will experience first-hand the brilliant turquoise lakes and the rugged beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Returning to the Pacific Coast via Whistler your adventure either comes to an end with a return to Vancouver, or you continue on to visit Victoria with its maritime heritage and colonial demeanour. A wealth of activities are available throughout your trip from the thrill of rafting and canoeing to hiking and horseback riding.
Wells Gray Provincial Park leads you along the scenic Yellowhead Highway through the water and lavashaped valley of the North Thompson River.
En route to Jasper you will drive by the panoramic views of Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Here you have the option of taking a jet boat tour on the North Thompson River (at additional cost).
Driving along the rushing Fraser River to the rugged Pacific Coast - the route meanders along the spectacular Sea-to-Sky Highway to Whistler, one of the world’s principal resorts, located at the foot of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
- A personalized roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily itinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized day-by-day routing maps.
- Provincial taxes and federal GST, less tour package rebate.
- Accommodation for 19 or 12 night(s).
- Ferry on Day 14: Earls Cove to Saltery Bay.
- Ferry on Day 14: Horseshoe Bay to Langdale.
- Ferry on Day 15: Powell River to Comox.
- Ferry on Day 15: Powell River to Quadra Island.
- Ferry on Day 16: Quadra Island to Campbell River.
- Ferry on Day 19: Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen.
- Quadra Island - independent hiking.
- Manning park - independent hiking.
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise specified.
- Airport transfers.
- Car rental, taxes and insurance.
- Return flights, which will be priced on enquire to ensure best fares.