Canada Fly Drive - Unlimited Adventures 15 Nights
BEGIN CALGARY/END VANCOUVER
CALGARY - BANFF - BANFF NATIONAL PARK - LAKE LOUISE - JASPER - JASPER NATIONAL PARK - WELLS GRAY PROVINCIAL PARK/CLEARWATER - GOLD BRIDGE - WHISTLER - PACIFIC RIM NATIONAL PARK - VICTORIA - VANCOUVER
A spectacular adventure packed with world-class resorts and a mosaic of landscapes awaits you as you travel from the towering mountains of the Rockies to the rugged coastlines of the Pacific. From the urban cowboys of Calgary, the route heads for the Rocky Mountains and the wilderness of Banff National Park. Here, you will experience the majesty of Lake Louise. The discovery tour of Canada’s national parks continues along the scenic Icefields Parkway with a visit to Jasper. The scenic splendours of Wells Gray Provincial Park and the Thompson River are next to take centre stage before enjoying two days in the relaxing setting of Tyax Wilderness Resort. After indulging in the outdoor paradise of Whistler your trail leads to the Pacific Rim National Park, on the Pacific coast of Vancouver Island. Your adventure is completed with a visit to historic Victoria and cosmopolitan Vancouver.
Drive to Jasper via the spectacular Icefields Parkway, said to be one of the most scenic routes in the entire world.
Join the 16-kilometre raft/float trip (at additional cost) while gaining a unique perspective of Jasper National Park from the Athabasca River. A National Park licensed guide will provide commentary on the human and natural history of Jasper while navigating you along the same route used by the "fur traders" almost 2 centuries ago.
Gold Bridge - where you will find a unique combination of wilderness, outdoor adventure and first-class facilities. You can discover the surrounding area on a hiking excursion on one of the many eco trails.
- A personalized roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily itinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized day-by-day routing maps.
- Provincial taxes and federal GST, less tour package rebate.
- Accommodation for 15 night(s).
- Ferry on Day 11: Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo.
- Ferry on Day 14: Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen.
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise specified.
- Airport transfers.
- Car rental, taxes and insurance.
- Return flights, which will be priced on enquiry to ensure the best fares.