Canada Fly Drive - Western Lodges And Ranches 13 Nights
VANCOUVER - ASHCROFT - CLEARWATER - WELLS GRAY PROVINCIAL PARK - JASPER - JASPER NATIONAL PARK - BANFF - SEEBE - SALMON ARM - MANNING PARK - VANCOUVER
Appreciate the warm hospitality and irresistible cowboy spirit at some of western Canada’s finest lodges and ranches during this two-week trip through British Columbia and Alberta. The sparkling city of Vancouver with its many urban attractions and incomparable shopping is your gateway to the Rocky Mountains. Picture-perfect mountain scenery becomes the backdrop as you ascend the winding, scenic roads of the Coastal Mountains to the higher elevations of Wells Gray Provincial Park, a 5,000 km² protected wilderness area. Descending the eastern side of the Rockies, the natural wonderlands of Jasper and Banff invite you to explore their river valleys, pristine lakes and abundant wildlife on the doorstep of your hotel. Returning up the winding mountain roads, the lofty peaks of the Continental Divide’s towering crest marks your entrance to south-central British Columbia and the Okanagan Valley with overnight stay in the tranquil, parkland settings of Salmon Arm and Manning Park.
Feel the spirit of Wells Gray Park as you embark on a 6-hour adventure accompanied by an experienced local guide who will hike with you through the unexplored territory of this natural paradise (at additional cost).
Seebe - Glorious mountain scenery forms a beautiful backdrop for hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, swimming, tennis or a helicopter tour.
Enter the Cascade Mountains and Manning Provincial Park, home to 66,5000 hectares of diverse terrain and a variety of wildlife including coyotes, black bears, deer and over 190 species of birds.
- A personalized roadbook containing essential travel information featuring overview notes of the area of travel, local sightseeing and attractions, daily itinerary highlights, provincial maps with city guides, hotel vouchers and customized day-by-day routing maps.
- Provincial taxes and federal GST, less accommodation rebate.
- Meals: 4 breakfast(s), 2 lunch(es), and 4 dinner(s).
- 2 guided trail rides at Sundance Ranch (2 hours each, per day in groups and according to experience).
- Use of outdoor pool, tennis court, volleyball net, horseshoe pitch, and games room with dart board, billiard and card tables at Sundance Guest Ranch.
- Accommodation for 13 nights.
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise specified.
- Airport transfers.
- Car rental, taxes and insurance.
- Return flights, which will be priced on enquiry to ensure the best fares.