Canada Fly Drive
Blending nature with the hustle and bustle of Canada's most exciting cities, this adventure is the perfect introduction to this vast and beautiful country. Enjoy a gourmet meal one minute and a bit of adventure on the next, whilst living in luxury with hotels like the 4-star Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre.
Visit Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and the bustling Calgary. Spend your nights in several luxurious hotels including the 4-star Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise or the 4-star Delta Calgary Downtown. This combination of picturesque towns and a busy city makes for the perfect end to the trip.
Things to do:
- Take a leisurely stroll through Stanley Park while in Vancouver. About 8 million people visit this park every year.
- Dinosaur valley in Alberta is one of the top tourist attractions, the first dinosaurs were excavated here in the 1800's.
- Take in the stunning views of Banff National Park. This is not only Canada's oldest national park but it is one of the oldest in the world.
- The Military museums in Calgary boasts some fascinating history, giving you the chance to learn more about the destination.
Best Time to Visit
April – October
- Accommodation, all on a Room only basis.
- Car hire
- Travel insurance
- Canada visa (need to apply online)
- Airport transfers
- Meals and drinks not specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature