Circle Sri Lanka
A jewel in the Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is jam-packed with ancient sites, fascinating culture, beautiful wilderness and idyllic beaches. From ancient Anuradhapura city and the well-preserved Polonnaruwa ruins, to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and the impressive Sigiriya rock fortress, Sri Lankan culture spans more than 2,000 years and still remains vibrant and alive today. Trek through lush tea plantations, indulge in seafood feasts in quaint fishing villages and dip your toes in the calm, clear waters of Mirissa beach on this all-encompassing adventure for those seeking a unique travel experience.
Bandaranaike International airport in Colombo Sri Lanka will undergo maintenance work daily between the hours of 0830am â 1630 (430pm) between 05th Jan â 05Apr 2017.
All flights scheduled to arrive or depart during these times will be affected and be subject to a schedule change. Please consult your airline or travel agent with regards to changes and advise us as soon as possible so we can rebook arrival and/or departure transfers. Please note that during this time, your flight may change several times. Itâs a good idea to recheck your flight details several days prior to travelling.
- Explore the ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,
- Wander throught the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relicin Kandy
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and one of the highlights of this fine country
- Trek through lush tea plantations
- Indulge in seafood feasts in quaint fishing villages
- Dip your toes in the calm, clear waters off the beach at Mirissa
- Work up a sweat trekking to Sigiriya rock
- Cycle through the ancient Polonnaruwa ruins
- Witness elephants bathing in the river in Kandy
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||15 days|
|Themes||German Bilingual, Explorer, Once Upon a Time, Take a Hike|
|Category||Silver||The classic small group tour, with some included activities and staying at reasonably priced accommodation.|