Bali and paradise are synonymous with each other. Everyone who visits always has a reason to come back, be it to explore the rich history, stunning beaches or the flourishing landscapes they might have missed the first time around. This adventure takes you to the lesser-visited east coast of Bali, allowing you to experience it all at in the one go. Get your cultural fix at the temple of Gunung Kawi or the stunning water palace of Tirta Gangga, dive into the ruins of the USS Liberty off the coast of Tulamban or simply kick back in style at the resort like beaches of Seminyak – enjoying comfortable accommodation and plenty of exploration time along the way.
- Immerse yourself in the Balinese lifestyle – eat a local lunch, visit local temples and get under the skin of local culture
- Discover Ubud, and take in the scenery and surrounding rice terraces, as well as the amazing food.
- Explore some of Bali's famous world class beaches, then spend some time off the beaten track to find the lesser known spots
- Visit a village that has made amazing efforts to conserve their reef and by doing so, saving their community
- Discover the wreckage of the USS Liberty on a snorkelling trip at Tulamben, witnessing how nature has curiously fused with this man-made construct
- Enjoy comfortable accommodation and free time to allow you to relax and unwind or make the most of life by the pool
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||9 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|