Travel to Borneo and leave urban life behind. Head into lush jungles, down scenic rivers and through the vibrant villages of beautiful Borneo. On the way, soak up stunning mountain vistas, meet local indigenous people, relax in stunning scenery and have an encounter with some pretty special wildlife. There's no doubt that this adventure in Borneo will find its way into your heart and leave you with unforgettable memories.
- Experience life in a Dusun village while enjoying a delicious home-cooked lunch of local flavours.
- Explore the unspoiled wilderness of the Kinabalu National Park by walking the trails at the base of this iconic mountain.
- Look over gloriously verdant rolling hills with a night at a tea plantation, including a tour and sampling of delicious local varieties.
- One of the wildest places on earth, Borneo offers rare treats for the nature lover – see orangutans in Sepilok, proboscis monkeys at Labuk Bay and search for wildlife while cruising the Kinabatangan River and on a jungle walk.
- During two days on glorious Manukan Island there's plenty of time to soak up the relaxed beach vibe, and to get close to marine life on an included snorkelling trip.
- Hit the beach near Kota Kinabalu
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||10 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|