Combining the magnificence of the Khmer Empire with lively Phnom Penh, this introduction to Cambodia is the perfect way to get acquainted with this captivating nation. Witness the grandeur of ancient Angkor Wat, see the enigmatic faces of the Bayon, confront the tragedy of the recent past and delight in the hopes for the future on this classic Cambodian adventure.
- This trip takes in the major highlights of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, and with an included flight between the two, youâll have maximum time and not have to worry about long travel days
- Discover the contrasting sides to Cambodiaâs history at Phnom Penhâs Tuoi Sieng Genocide Museum (S21) and Choeung Ek, and the cityâs Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda
- Dine at the Friends restaurant to taste delicious local food and support an organisation that helps vulnerable local children
- Uncover the incredible structures and history of Angkor Wat on a fully guided tour
- Stay in comfortable standard hotels, centrally located so all the wonders of these two cities are right on your doorstep
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||6 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|