Classic Malaysia Honeymoon Tour
- A boat ride on Clarke Quay is an unforgettable experience. This is a great way to soak up the atmosphere and admire the architecture of this bustling waterside.
- Climb St. Paul's hill in Malacca and visit St. Paul's church once you reach the summit. This church dates back to the 1520's making it the oldest church in Southeast Asia.
- Get that perfect Malaysia honeymoon photo of the Petronas Towers while in Kuala Lumpur. These are the tallest twin towers in the world and are a landmark of KL.
- Experience a walking tour of Kuala Lumpur, where you will visit local markets which are home to a riot of colour, sounds and smells. This tour is the perfect way to discover Malaysia's heritage and food.
- Airport Transfers
- Excursions specified in itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Gratuities to drivers and other conveyance attendants
- Baggage charges levied by airlines