Classic Myanmar Adventure
A rural nation of traditional values, you’ll feel as if you step back in time the minute you arrive in Myanmar. As the Land of Golden Pagodas remains untouched by the outside world, its landscapes and over 100 diverse cultures are unspoiled. Experience the time warp for yourself and witness the ancient Buddhist pagodas towering out of seas of emerald green fields.
Best Things To Do
- See the shinning golden Shwedagon Pagoda from anywhere in the former capital city of Yangon.
- Accessible only by boat, The Saddan Cave is filled with dozens of pagodas, statues of Buddha and ancient wall carvings.
- Dating back to as early as the 11th Century, the hidden temples of Bagan are worth seeing from high up above in a hot air balloon.
- The ancient civilisation of Mrauk U Ruins differs from others, as daily life still continues with nearby farmers attend to their crops and goats.
- Get a panoramic view of Mandalay by hiking up Mandalay Hill, seeing giant lion-like statues as you climb.
Best Time To Visit
- Excursions mentioned in itinerary
- Meals included in itinerary (13 breakfasts and 1 lunch)
- Travel insurance
- Visas needed to enter country
- Meals and drinks not listed in itinerary
- Airport Transfers