Classic New Zealand Tour
Things to Do:
- While in the stunning Coromandel Peninsula of Hahei, grab a shovel if the tide is right and dig a natural Jacuzzi on Hot Water Beach.
- Admire Kaikoura's volcanic black sand beaches or even get the chance to swim with dolphins, before travelling to Hanmer springs to soak in the famous hot springs.
- Go bungee jumping, jet boating, mountain biking or even skydiving together in Queenstown. It’s not known as the adventure capital of the world for nothing.
- Admire the amazing views of Milford sound and Fiordland Park while on your 2-day cruise. This scenery is unforgettable.
Best time to visit:
All year round destination.
- Meals and drinks specified in the itinerary
- Excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Meals and drinks not specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Sightseeing and excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature