Classic Tanzania Safari & Zanzibar Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Explore Tanzania's safari-capital Arusha & shop for tribal art.
- The great wildebeest migration is on many peoples bucket list. More than 1 million wildebeest and thousands of zebra and gazelle travel from the Serengeti to Kenya's Maasai Mara, a truly incredible sight.
- Get the perfect safari holiday picture as you visit Ngorongoro crater, home to thousands of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo and gazelle.
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of Zanzibar.
- Roam around the historic Stone Town district. Admire the gorgeous buildings and colourful bazaars that line the maze-like streets.
Best time to visit:
- Meet and greet services & all transfers
- Shared safari in a 4x4 vehicle with photo roof
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Guaranteed window seat
- Game drives and crater tour
- All accommodation and meals as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day during game drives
- Return Flights from Ireland to Kilimanjaro and Zanzibar, which will all be priced on application to ensure the best fare.
- Tanzania Visa Fees of $ 50.- per person payable on arrival.
- Zanzibar Hotel & Airport Taxes.