Classic South India
Travel to India and embark on this classic southern Indian journey from Chennai to Kovalam through Kerala. Discover a thousand shades of green, indulge in some of the continent’s freshest food, and share smiles with the friendly local people in this lush, tropical part of the country. Experience the culture, religion and history of this region and discover its small rural towns, fishing villages and scented spice plantations. Follow a road less travelled through south India without sacrificing too many creature comforts.
- Experience the south of India, which offers a unique vibrancy and distinctly different landscape and culture.
- With its idyllic lifestyle and contemporary feel, Pondicherry is a beautiful seaside town to explore.
- Learn about the man who dedicated his life to India's independence at The National Gandhi Museum.
- Track footprints in search of wild animals in the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Ferry-hop between the islands around Kochi to discover palaces, temples and European-influenced architecture at every turn.
- Chill out in the calm Kerala Backwaters at our resort in Kumarakom.
- Finish up with a beach break and enjoy the lap of the waves in Kovalam.
|Cultural||Physical||Max Group Size||12||Duration||15 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|