Discover Thailand Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Visit one of Phuket’s most important temples, Wat Chalong. Thousands come each year to see this beautifully decorated temple.
- Enjoy a day out in Phang Bay, admire the limestone cliffs and emerald green waters, this is a truly unique attraction.
- Get your adrenaline pumping with a glass bottom boat ride through the shark tank in Sea life.
- Get the perfect Thailand Honeymoon souvenir from the stalls that line the street on Khao San Road. Meet the friendly locals and enjoy the laid back atmosphere.
- International flights
- Internal flights
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Meal plan
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Sightseeing and excursions not specified in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature