Dream Dominican Republic Honeymoon
Things to do
- Hoyo Azul is home to an incredible deep-blue lagoon, as well as some beautiful plant life. There’s a fantastic zip line through the forest as well, giving you some impressive views of the surrounding cliffs and the vast Caribbean Sea.
- Just off the south eastern coast, Saona Island makes for a lovely trip away from the mainland on your Dominican Republic honeymoon. Its splendid white-sand beaches are ideal for snorkelling, and regular tours depart from Punta Cana.
- A short car journey away from your hotel is the Dolphin Explorer park, where you can swim with dolphins in their natural environment. The park has packages designed specifically for couples, and seeing these remarkably intelligent animals in action is a truly unforgettable experience.
When to visit
- Airport transfers
- All–inclusive meal plan
- Travel insurance
- Baggage charges levied by airlines
- Any tours/activities mentioned