Dream Mediterranean Honeymoon: Sorrento & Sicily
Perfect for honeymoon couples looking to escape to the warm climate of the Mediterranean, an Italy honeymoon is packed with beautiful beaches, romantic scenery and continuous sunshine. Brimming with stunning sandy beaches, authentic pizzerias, chic cafes, and bustling bars, the resorts of Sorrento and Giardini Naxos are ideal for honeymooners seeking true bliss.
Soak in the sunshine and culture in Sorrento with a stroll along the Italian Riviera. Discover the lost city of Pompeii, a preserved town buried under the ashes of Mt. Vesuvius. Rest your head in the 4-Star Capodimonte Hotel for the next 5 nights.
After Sorrento, head to Sicily where you will discover why Sicilian beaches are renowned as some of Italy’s finest. Lounge on soft sands, bask in the sunshine, or take a dip into the warm waters of the Mediterranean. Spend 5 nights in the 4-star Grand Hotel Mazzaro Sea Palace and enjoy the gorgeous scenery and summer weather, Sorrento is the perfect place to end your honeymoon in Italy.
Things to do
- Stroll along the stunning beaches of the Italian Riviera and Giardini Naxos, and take a dip in the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean.
- Savour the taste of authentic Italian pizza and ice-cream.
- Explore Sorrento by scooter.
- Trek to Mt. Vesuvius, Italy’s infamous volcano that engulfed the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
- Visit some of Italy’s most fascinating ancient ruins. Such and the ruins of Giardini Naxos, Sicily’s oldest Greek settlement dating back to 735 BC.
Best time to visit
Apr-Jun/Sep: Apart from more pleasant weather and fewer tourists than the peak months of July and August, you might just find cheaper accommodation in the shoulder months.
- Flights & 20kg luggage
- Private airport transfers
- Hotels as mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature