Best Of The West USA Fly-drive
Things to do:
- Enjoy the stunning birds eye views of the Coachella valley from an Aerial Tramway in Palm Springs.
- Dive into some fun on your honeymoon at Knott's Soak City water park.
- Witness the extreme scenery of Death Valley, this below sea level desert valley is the lowest, driest and hottest area in North America.
- See the world without leaving Las Vegas, many hotels pay homage to iconic landmarks around the world. Enjoy a Gondola ride at St. Mark’s Square or admire the empire state building at the New York New York hotel.
- While in San Francisco, spend a day at Fisherman's wharf, more than 75% of tourists include this attraction on their itinerary’s.
- Visit one of the world’s most legendary prisons, Alcatraz, once home to Al Capone and many other infamous inmates, it is a must see attraction.
Best time to visit:
Apr-Oct: You'll be doing a lot of travelling so the summer months should be ideal. Things can get a bit pricey during the height of the summer so visiting in April/May or September/October should help keep costs down.
- Car hire
- Flights (will be quoted at time of enquiry)
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants