Eastern Canada Explorer
BEGINS AND ENDS TORONTO. TORONO- OTTAWA- QUEBEC- MONTREAL- THOUSAND ISLANDS- KINGSTON- NIAGARA FALLS Note: This is a suggested self-drive itinerary, there are many options to extend your stay or alter your route. Please call and speak to our North American reservations specialists.
- Adventure awaits at Toronto’s CN Tower, Canada’s most recognizable and celebrated icon
- Stand on the lawn of Ottawa’s Parliament Hill to view the daily Changing the Guard ceremony
- Dive into a river of discovery as you follow the historic St. Lawrence
- Stroll Quebec City’s cobblestone streets while watching artisans busy at work
- Discover Montreal, the world’s second-largest French-speaking city after Paris
- See the Gothic revival Notre-Dame Basilica, renowned for its dazzling interior
- Explore Kingston, a world heritage destination that dazzles with 19th century architecture
- Cruise the water wonderland that is the 1000 Islands
- Feel the thundering roar and tremendous power of Niagara Falls’ waters
The lead-in tour price includes international flights to and from your departure city. A Compact 2 door car with fully inclusive insurance and accommodation as stated, or similar. If no price is listed call us to price this itinerary for your preferred dates of travel.