Enticing Toronto & St Lucia Honeymoon
After taking in the many sights in one of Canada’s most vibrant cities, both of you can relax on a Caribbean beach on this Toronto & St Lucia honeymoon.
Things to Do
- In Toronto, a tour of the CN Tower is an absolute must, the views from the glass-floored observation deck are absolutely stunning. Once the tallest structure in the world, it remains the tallest in the western hemisphere.
- To get away from the city for a while, Toronto Island Park is perfect for a leisurely stroll or bike ride. Just a short ferry away from the city’s harbour, the surrounding countryside is strikingly beautiful, especially given its location.
- In St Lucia, the beaches aren’t the only thing that are worth doing. Diamond Botanical Gardens in Soufriere are home to tropical plants and trees, as well as the beautiful Diamond waterfalls at the end of the path.
- If you are looking for a St Lucia beach that would be ideal for a honeymoon, Anse des Pitons would be one of our first choices. Located on the southwest of the island, it’s a bit of a journey from your hotel but definitely worth it for the views of the iconic Pitons.
Best Time to Visit
- Return Flights with Air Canada Via Toronto.
- 3 Night’s accommodation in 4* Sheraton Centre Toronto Double room.
- 7 Nights St James’s Club Morgan Bay in St.Lucia, All Inclusive in a Garden View room.
- Travel insurance
Gratuities to drivers and other conveyance attendants
Baggage charges levied by airlines
Meals and drinks not mentioned in itinerary