Exciting Hawaii & Vegas Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Explore Volcano National Park on Hawaii Island and watch the landscape change before your eyes.
- If you want to get your adrenaline pumping, go shark diving together in Oahu.
- While in Vegas, dine in the 'Heart Attack Grill', the name says it all. This restaurant prides itself on a ridiculously indulgent menu.
- See the world without leaving Las Vegas, many hotels pay homage to iconic landmarks around the world. Enjoy a Gondola ride at St. Mark’s Square or admire the empire state building at the New York New York hotel.
Best time to visit
Sep-Oct: Both Hawaii and Vegas should be slightly quieter around this time of year,and the weather should be hot without being uncomfortable. Avoid Hawaii in November if you can though, as despite there being plenty of cheap hotels, it's the wettest month of the year.
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Meal Plan
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants