Exotic Mauritius Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Black River Gorges National Park is home to a variety of unique wildlife like macaque monkeys and fruit bats. The largest national park in Mauritius, it is surrounded by the magnificent hills on the southwest corner of the island. The stunning Alexander Falls can also be found within the park.
- The magical phenomenon known as the Chamarel Seven Coloured Earth is a sight to behold. The tropical climate of Mauritius caused the earth in this small area to change colours, forming beautiful patterns as the different shades merge together.
- If you are willing to travel off the mainland, the island of Rodrigues is a remote place surrounded by splendid beaches, and a much more relaxed atmosphere. The gorgeous hills in the centre of the island make an ideal backdrop for a romantic walk along the beach.
- Explore the many beaches Mauritius has on offer. For those looking for water sports, Ile aux Cerfs or Le Morne are fun-filled options. La Cuvette is a hidden spot perfect for those looking for privacy.
Best time to visit
- Accommodation (Couples suite)
- Private transfers
- Meal plan - All-inclusive
- Travel insurance
- Visa (issued on arrival free of charge)