Explore Costa Rica Honeymoon
- The Tortuguero National Park is definitely a Costa Rica honeymoon highlight, with sloths and endangered green sea turtles just some of the creatures you’ll find. Inside the park, the Sea Turtle Conservancy has done a huge amount to help the survival of these amazing creatures.
- Arenal volcano is one of the most iconic sights in Costa Rica, and hiking to the summit is an incredible experience. From the forest-coated base teeming with wildlife to the conical summit overlooking the lake, every second of it is special.
- In Monteverde, the Don Juan Coffee Plantation is a fantastic place to learn about the production of coffee, sugarcane and chocolate. During the tour you’ll get to explore the plantation, as well as sample some delicious sugarcane juice squeezed fresh off the stalk.
- During your free time in Tamarindo, it would be worth heading over to the beaches of Playa Avellana or Playa Negra. Beachside bars, soft sand, good surf and gentle hills perfect for a romantic stroll are some of the things you’ll find here.
Best time to visit
- International flights
- Private airport transfers
- Interbus overland small group transfers
- Domestic flight from Tamarindo to San Jose
- Activities as indicated in itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Departure transfer
- Meals and drinks
- Optional tours