Explore Vietnam Honeymoon Tour
- Visit Hoa Lo Prison, with a name that is commonly translated to 'Hell's Hole', this prison is known for its dark history.
- Embark on a cyclo tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter on your Vietnam honeymoon and admire its beauty.
- Enjoy an Oodles of Noodles cooking class in Hoi An and gain some culinary skills.
- Take a guided tour of the Chu Chi tunnels and learn about their importance during the Vietnam war.
- Arrival transfer
- Meals specified in itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions specified in itinerary
- Internal flights
- Helpful tips and photography advice from National Geographic before you depart
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing and excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants