Exploring Ethiopia North & South Escorted Tour
Ethiopia Safari Attractions
- The Blue Nile Falls in Bahir Dar, will be one of many highlights on this Ethiopia safari. This waterfall is also known as 'Tis Issat' meaning 'Smoking water'.
- Guzara is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Gondar. It’s ruined palaces and incredible views over Lake Tana make it a popular attraction among tourists.
- Cruise down Lake Chamo which is found in Nechisar National Park and watch pods of hippos graze along the grassy shores.
- Visit the Key Afer market and witness tribes of the Omo Valley region come together to trade and socialise. Many consider this a once in a lifetime experience.
Best time to visit:
- Domestic flights & taxes as per itinerary
- Accommodation as mentioned throughout
- Fully Insured minibus from Bahir Dar to Gondar & for all transfers & tours
- Fully Insured 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser for Omo Valley
- Meals on a Half Board (Breakfast & Dinner) Basis
- All entrance fees & Government Taxes
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat excursion on Lakes Tana & Chamo
- Local Guide & all related expenses (tipping excluded)
- International flights & taxes to Addis Ababa which will be priced on application
- Visa for Ethiopia if required
- Lunch & any alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- Health & Travel Insurance & Inoculations
- Any personal expenses, telephone, laundry & gratuities
- Video or Camera fees if applicable
- Proof of adequate Travel Insurance and a Yellow Fever Passport MUST be provided before departure