Fab Fiji Honeymoon
Things to do
- Visit the Fiji Museum and admire the relics of Fiji's culture. This museum is located in the Thurston Botanical gardens so a romantic walk after your museum visit is a must.
- The Sigatoka Sand Dunes are a natural highlight of Fiji. They stand around 20m high and are roughly 5km long.
- The calm, clear waters that surround the islands make snorkelling on a Fiji honeymoon unmissable!
- The Tavoro Waterfalls are a spectacular sight, located in the Bouma National Heritage Park these fabulous waterfalls are surrounded by thick green jungle.
Best time to visit
May-Sep: Rainy season ends in April, and usually the sun shines right the way through to October. May to June is a good time for savvy tourists to find cheaper rates and quieter beaches, with peak season kicking off in July.
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Meals and drinks not specified.
- Sightseeing and excursions.
- Transfers not mentioned in itinerary.