Hawaii is a tropical paradise and this island-hopping tour takes in the best that the area has to offer. Kick back on the beach at Honolulu and soak up the sun, and then jet over to Kauai and exploring the Na Pali Coast, the Wailua River and Waimea Canyon. This island tour takes in Kailua-Kona where you can swim in Kua Bay or trek up Mauna Kea, and on The Big Island you can check out Kilauea, an active volcano, and walk around the largest in the world, Mauna Loa. Enjoy some leisure time on the beach in Maui and relax into the truly Hawaiian way of life with a barbecue on the beach.
- The structure of this trip allows you to see the highlights of the contrasting Hawaiian islands while also enjoying free time to do your own thing. With a fairly flexible itinerary, you'll really be able to 'hang loose' (this is Hawaii, after all)
- Enjoy a tropical sunset and views along Waikiki's shoreline in a boat with your fellow travellers
- Explore the diverse landscapes of the Kauai, Hawaii's 'Garden Isle'. From tropical beaches to powerful waterfalls, lush rainforest and narrow valleys, there's a piece of this island that will appeal to everyone
- It's no coincidence that Maui is often voted one of the world's best islands to visit. Waking early to see the sunrise from the top of Haleakala is an unforgettable experience
- A visit to Hawaii isn't complete without a stay on the 'Big Island'. The world's most active volcano, black sand beaches and stunning national parks, makes this island the most distinctive of the whole archipelago
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||13||Duration||10 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|