Things to do:
- Unwind on the white sandy beaches on your Maldives honeymoon. Take a dip in the turquoise blue waters or why not try an exciting new water sport.
- The Maldives is one the best places on earth to go Dolphin watching. Admire these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
- Why not book a cookery class and make some tasty traditional Maldivian dishes together.
- Experience ultimate relaxation with a traditional Maldivian massage.
- A Maldives trip wouldn’t be complete without exploring the historic mosques and colourful skyscrapers of the country's capital Malé.
Best Time To Visit:
- International flights
- Return Speedboat transfers
- Green Taxes
- 7 nights’ All Inclusive in Wind Villa
- Additional activities not mentioned
- Beverages & Meals other than specified
- Tipping & Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance