Heavenly Miami & Dominican Republic Honeymoon
Starting off in Florida’s Magic City, then you both can head off to soak in the Caribbean sun on this Miami & Dominican Republic honeymoon. Beyond the incredible beaches that stretch across Miami is a city absolutely brimming with a vivacious culture, waiting to be explored. As for the Dominican Republic, simply take a walk along the coast or in the forest-coated mountains to see what makes it such a remarkable place.
Things to Do
- If you’re willing to travel a bit outside Miami, an Airboat in Everglades would be more than worth the trip. It’s a fantastic experience for animal lovers, with a healthy population of alligators and unique plants to be found in the vast wetlands.
- South of Downtown Miami are the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, which resemble somewhere Romeo and Juliet might have had their honeymoon. With gorgeous Italian Renaissance-style architecture, the gardens surrounding the buildings are simply stunning.
- In the Dominican Republic, a trip to the capital city of Santa Domingo is an absolute must. The traditional bachata and merengue music is best experienced here, at the heart of Dominican culture.
- Saona Island holds quintessential Caribbean beaches, just a short boat trip away from Punta Cana. The picturesque white sandy shores are a sight to behold, and the water is ideal for a peaceful swim or snorkel.
Best Time to Visit
- Return Flights with American Airlines
- 3 Night’s accommodation in the 4* The Hall Hotel Miami
- 7 Nights 5* Dreams Punta Cana – All Inclusive – Deluxe Room
- Travel Insurance