India - Golden Triangle & Varanasi
For 9 glorious nights, you'll be privately escorted along the Golden Route of India on a chauffeur-driven adventure. From the capital city of New Delhi to the iconic Taj Mahal and the sacred river Ganges, the first item in your suitcase should be a good camera to capture it all.
Staying in luxurious hotels as you travel across the country, you'll be made to feel like royalty. In fact, your first hotel in New Delhi is called The Royal Plaza. A touch of class in a city full of colour and excitement, the hotel is perfectly located to explore the local markets and streets.
Things to Do
- Jama Masjid Mosque in Delhi is the largest in all of India, and capable of holding a remarkable 25,000 people. Head up to the top of the beautiful building to get the best panoramic views of the city.
- Indian cuisine has been prepared the same way for generations, and that's because you can't do better than perfection. For the most authentic fare, sample the markets in Delhi for treats like Daulat ki Chaat, a delicious savoury fried bread that comes with a variety of toppings.
- The Taj Mahal needs little introduction, but the incredible Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah are all located near the city centre. You'll have a full day at your leisure in Agra, so we'd recommend trying to do more than just visiting the Taj.
Best Time to Visit
Oct-Mar: You'll be travelling a lot and spending time outdoors, and this perios is when the nights are cool, and the days filled with mellow sunshine.
- Internal Flights: Jaipur to Varanasi & Varanasi to Delhi flights & taxes
- Transport (private air conditioned vehicle)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance Fees as per itinerary
- Return Flights to Delhi, which will be priced on application to ensure the best fare
- Expense of personal nature including porterage at hotels & airports, tipping, laundry, telephone /fax calls, beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses,
- India visa fees
- Insurance cover
- Any other services not mentioned