India - Golden Triangle & Tigers Small Group Escorted Safari
From the magnificent Taj Mahal to tracking tigers in Ranthambhore National Park, this India safari will take you to some of the country's most exciting destinations. Experience the antiquity and diversity of Indian culture, the hospitality of the people, and the riches of the landscape.
The Golden Circle route will take you through 3 of the most popular cities in the northwest; Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Not only is each one entirely different from the last, but even the scenery along the way is pretty remarkable.
India Safari Attractions
- The Jama Masjid or 'Friday Mosque' in Old Delhi is the largest mosque in India, and can hold a remarkable 25,000 people. If you climb the narrow staircase to the top of the building, you'll be rewarded with incredible views of the city below.
- Keoladeo National Park in Rajasthan is home to more than 300 different species of birds over an area nearly 30km2, so just keep your eyes on the sky. Unless you're looking for flightless birds of course, then it wouldn't make sense.
- Essential for any India safari is a trip to Ranthambore National Park, where you'll find no shortage of tigers roaming the grounds.The park is closed from July till the end of September every year, so make sure to plan ahead if you want to visit.
Best Time to Visit
Sep-Nov: The monsoon season ends, bringing in long, hot and sunny days. It can be a bit unpredictable at times, but overall it should be a great time to enjoy the many outdoor activities on this India safari.
- Accommodation: Based on Superior category Hotels
- Transport: Private vehicle & driver based on an air-conditioned Tempo/Force Traveler.
- Monument Entrances: All monument entrance fees are included
- Validity: Our tour and travel dates are valid for October
- Delhi return flights (priced on application)
- Indian Visa (Obtained from the Indian Embassy in Dublin)